Don’t and don’t give in either!
Why? Because your answer or other unexpected answers can be just around the corner.
I know I have felt like giving up on many occasions. I would ask myself questions like:
Why do things have to be so hard?
Why do I have to suffer so much pain?
Why did I make that choice?
If I do this, will things be better?
Just so many questions with so very few answers if any!
Why not just give up? It’s too much trouble and aggravation!
My search lasted day after day, month after month, and year after year for 30 years. Looking back now, how did I cope? What got me through? What answers did I find? Well,
– The years of pain forced me to discover new joys in life I would never have given a second thought to or appreciated before.
– Many days of depression, sadness, and tears actually made me slow down, rest and unload the emotional buildup inside teaching me the benefits of self-care and what worked best for me.
– In the searching and researching online, through tests, and by going to different doctors, specialists and alternative health practitioners, I learned tons of valuable information about myself, how I function, and why I am the way I am.
– In the heaps of guilt, regret and self-judgment, I found the way to forgiveness within myself.
– The feelings of anger, frustration and weakness only helped me to have more compassion for others on a different, deeper level.
– And to my delight in the midst of this entire struggle, all this had the benefit of moving me forward more quickly on my spiritual path.
Yes, I have had years of pain but it was hope and my beliefs that got my through. I knew there was an answer and I held on tight to that knowledge. And I know for certain that I would not be where I am today had I not had all these experiences.
And, after 30 years, I have my answer to the original question as to the cause of my pain. It’s a simple answer but one only recently discovered and understood by the medical community.
So as I mentioned before and demonstrated, answers don’t always come easy nor in the form you expect. But I know for certain, even though I thought I was looking for one answer, I now know that I was looking for many answers. And if I had not started with the one and stayed firm in finding its answer, I may never have discovered all the others and certainly not to the depths I did.
It’s hard to endure and cope with pain or struggle of any kind. It can be done but only if you don’t give up.
Don’t give up on yourself, your life, your opportunity to learn, your opportunity to find a life that surprisingly could be better than the one you have.
And remember these keys to help you get through – hope, faith, belief, determination, creativity, perseverance, and above all love for yourself.
Are you going through struggles and trying to find your own answers? Then let’s connect for a brief 15-minute chat. Maybe I might have some information or know of some resource that may help. You can schedule the chat on my calendar at https://www.timetrade.com/book/H1M4P
If you have a comment or would like to share your story to a tip, please do so below!